Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Updates

1. So I just wanted to let you know that the fundraiser was a HUGE success.  Not only did it raise more money that we could have even hoped, it was a really fun time too.  I had hoped to have some pictures for you, but I didn't take any, personally (ahem, hint hint).  ;) If you wanted to stay updated on Clayton's progress, check out his Caring Bridge site at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/claytonwilliamhorst.

2. An update on my school shopping challenge (http://glutenfreefrugal.blogspot.com/2009/07/400.html): I have spent $200 of my $400. Since both kiddos already had some clothes, we didn't need *everything*, but this is what I bought:

For E, age 5:
5 outfits
10 pairs of socks
7 pairs of underwear
1 pair pajamas
Shoes
Sweater
Fall jacket

For D, age 3:
3 outfits
10 pairs socks

I have $200 left and still need to buy:
For E:
3 pairs pajamas
Winter coat
Snowpants
Hat
Mittens
Snowboots

For D:
Winter coat
Hat
Mittens
Snowboots

3. Work on our roof begins today. Maybe. It's been delayed a bit, but the longer it takes, the more time I have to save.  As long as it's done before it snows.

<<stock-photo-close-up-view-of-the-office-tools-on-cork-board-29234788[1].jpg>>

2 comments:

Jovigal said...

I thought a $400 budget for 2 kids was going to be hard (it was actually $300 but grandma chipped in $100). Yard (tag) sales worked out awesome for us this year. And I hit JCpenney yesterday, spent $100 and saved $112. I've spent $350 of my budget so far, including all back to school supplies and all I have left to get is a winter coat for my little one and 2 pairs of pajamas each. Just takes a little more work, but shopping on a budget is doable, and if your like me, makes me feel so much more satisfied.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin