Monday, February 16, 2009

Favorite Frugal Quotes

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your hands.
I Thesseloanians 4:11

There are givers and takers in this world. The takers eat better, but the givers sleep better.
?

The plans of the diligent lead to profit as sure as haste leads to poverty.
Provers 21:5

Men do not realize how great an income thrift is.
Cicero

Let no debt remain oustanding, except the continuing debt to love one another.
Romans 13:8

Almost any man knows how to earn money, but one in a million knows how to spend it.
Thoreau

5 comments:

Lauramamadoula said...

I liked this!

RonaldJ said...

Good quotes! Hope you don't mind if I add some more...

He who does not economize will have to agonize.
Confucius

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
Philippians 4:12

Tenille said...

Oooh! I love those additions, especially the second one. Contentment is the key, isn't it?

looksgoodinpolkadots said...

Lovely little pick me ups! I love the Biblical quotes on frugality... so often we forget that God wants us to be frugal and fiscally responsible!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin