Okay, so yesterday's post was a little sassy-pants, wasn't it? Let's be more POSITIVE today, shall we?
And I have lots of reasons to be positive because:
- I get to see Awesome Friend (see below a couple of posts) and her NEW BABY this weekend! I've made SuperDad promise not to turn New Baby's name into something silly, as he tends to do, things like, "J-Diggy" and whatnot, because most newly post-partum moms are NOT AMUSED.
- I have 3.5 days off from all 19 of my jobs. YAY! Why do I have so many jobs anyway? I have no idea.
- If I had a rubber stamp that printed POTTY TRAINED, I would totally stamp it on D's forehead. Go Big D-Diggy! ;) When I was in daycare, I remember my daycare lady potty training her son and teaching him that when he put on his underwear, the "door" when in the front. I went home and looked for the door in my underwear, but I still haven't found it. That was topical. Or not.
- Miss Baby M is now, officially, finally, and naturally, sleeping through the night! YAY! Why I'm more tired than I was before, I don't know. Probably it's all the time I spend lying awake at night worrying that everyone is okay, since they haven't woken up. Sigh.
- And, uh, insert gluten free and frugal on-topic things here. Hee.
Happy 4th of July, folks! Don't blow up your hand, please!