Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Day

<<k0382902.jpg>>
Okay, so yesterday's post was a little sassy-pants, wasn't it?  Let's be more POSITIVE today, shall we?
And I have lots of reasons to be positive because:

  • I get to see Awesome Friend (see below a couple of posts) and her NEW BABY this weekend!  I've made SuperDad promise not to turn New Baby's name into something silly, as he tends to do, things like, "J-Diggy" and whatnot, because most newly post-partum moms are NOT AMUSED.
  • I have 3.5 days off from all 19 of my jobs.  YAY!  Why do I have so many jobs anyway?  I have no idea. 
  • If I had a rubber stamp that printed POTTY TRAINED, I would totally stamp it on D's forehead.  Go Big D-Diggy!  ;)  When I was in daycare, I remember my daycare lady potty training her son and teaching him that when he put on his underwear, the "door" when in the front.  I went home and looked for the door in my underwear, but I still haven't found it.  That was topical.  Or not.
  • Miss Baby M is now, officially, finally, and naturally, sleeping through the night!  YAY!  Why I'm more tired than I was before, I don't know.  Probably it's all the time I spend lying awake at night worrying that everyone is okay, since they haven't woken up.  Sigh.
  • And, uh, insert gluten free and frugal on-topic things here.  Hee.

Happy 4th of July, folks!  Don't blow up your hand, please!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin