Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Because...

  • I'll do anything to have a chance to sit back in a chair and relax?
  • I'm a masochist?
  • I'll go to great lengths to look younger, like 13, again?
  • I apparently insist on being unattractive for one reason (pregnancy) or another?
  • There wasn't already enough things on my "Can't Eat" list?
  • I wouldn't want to lose my flex spending, even though it's only January?
  • There are reasons it's different from plastic surgery... how?
  • This time I don't have match them to my junior high cheerleading uniform?
  • It's been almost twenty years (UGH, SERIOUSLY?), why not?

I got braces put on yesterday! Mooshy gluten free food ideas, anyone? :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I could use them again too! If only I had worn that retainer like I was SUPPOSED to... and my poor parents wasted all that money on my mouth!!

Unknown said...

ME. TOO. EXACTLY.

(Of course! LOL!)

I just don't know if I was mature enough to appreciate it at the time. Now that it's MY money, of course it's a different story!

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor Mama! Braces don't have to be unattractive though.

I didn't get braces growing up and I was lucky enough to have straight teeth... but my jaw has issues and my molars turn out/don't line up correctly. Doubt I'll ever suck it up and spend the money... esp. now that my 8 yo daughter needs reverse headgear followed by two rounds of braces and possible jaw surgery to fix it (can you say... 30 grand?)... GAH.

Hopefully your mouth doesn't hurt too badly... use this as an excuse to enjoy Popsicles!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin