Monday, November 5, 2007

NoLoBuMo - Day 5

I faced my first real local-buying challenge this weekend. A baby shower gift. The natural food store has adorable cotton organic onesies, but they were more than my budgeted amount for this purchase. They've also got some great products for babies like lotions and whatnot, but that's not really what I wanted to do. The consignment store used to carry some locally-made things like hair bows and taggie blankets, but no more. I went to a craft fair, but didn't really see anything there either.

So, I'm going to make something. And really, really hope it works out because I just spent most of my gift budget on supplies at the sewing store.

I'll update on that later!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whatcha gonna make?

(Too lazy to write real words today, I guess...)

Unknown said...

Wait and see! ;) If it turns out, I'll write a post about it. If it doesn't turn out... well, we'll just pretend I never said anything! Hee.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin