Thursday, October 4, 2007

Budget Update

Envelope Check-in:

Food: $25.00
Gas: $0
Money set aside to buy a new vacuum, even though we can't find a vacuum for this price and/or have no idea what kind of vacuum to buy and please don't try to tell me that I need a $500 vacuum or a $2,000 vacuum because I only have about 5 square feet of carpet in my hardwood-floored house and I'm so not spending 2+ months' food budget to clean the rugs that are mostly cat vomit-catchers, I'm just saying: $40.00
Fun: 0

Yes, zero fun. Eleven days until pay day. Hm. The math isn't really computing on this one, I'll let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm about $4.99 above your vacuum budget, but we had great luck with a Dirt Devil upright like this one: http://www.dirtdevil.com/Products/productDetail.aspx?id=35293
It was a gift from my FIL (who clearly did not know what the hell a dustbuster was when we asked for one) and turned out to be so nicely lightweight and efficient that I used it to vacuum an almost entirely carpeted house. Should do the trick for 5 square feet of carpet (and maybe you can knock the price down a bit if you buy one on ebay?). Doesn't solve your larger issue, but hey -- vacuuming is ~kind of~ fun...

Rebecca said...

Argh. Stupid link. trying again:
http://www.dirtdevil.com/Products/productDetail.aspx?id=35293

Rebecca said...

Right. Never mind then. Email me if you need the link. Or go to the DD site and search for uprights under $50!

Tenille said...

Rebecca - thank you! The link worked for me. I'll check and see if I can find that in town. :)

Though I am partial to the one at Target that is sparkly like a beautiful green bowling ball. I'm not sure if that's reason enough to buy it though.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin